Chris Evans Dreams Of Being A Carpenter

Chris Evans Dreams Of Being A Carpenter
Chris Evans © by Chris Evans courtesy of BANG Malaysia

If Chris Evans wasn't an actor, he'd be a carpenter.

The "Captain America: The First Avenger" star opened up about his life in a new interview to promote the Apple TV Plus movie "Ghosted" and revealed that his other career would be carpentry if it weren't for fame in Hollywood.

"[If] I wasn't an actor, I'd probably be doing something with my hands, like carpentry," he told PEOPLE.

object".

In the interview, she also opened up about her love life - saying she'd been 'knocked out' on previous dates and that this was worse.

behavior instead of disappearing.

She said: “I feel like I've had worse things [than nightmares]. I think I like being a ghost because you make up any story you want.

"I'm slowly reducing the number of text responses and you know the guy is accidentally pushing you. You're telling yourself a story no matter what.

Get over it."

But Chris (41) recovered and found love with Alba Baptista, whom he had been dating for over a year.

She previously told the magazine about the qualities she looks for in a partner: "Confidence. It's not about what's on the outside, it's about feeling who you are. Know yourself and love yourself and feel good.

You can feel that someone has it. I didn't say what I did, I hate myself (laughs) so I'm lying to you all."

On relationships, she added: “I don't like to argue, raise my voice, or manipulate in any way. I think Declarations of Love are great;

i love love I'm so stupid. I like to be emotional, I cry easily. With a good song, with a beautiful sunset, yes, emotions overflow."

ABBA - Take A Chance On Me (Official Music Video)

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post
TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects
TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects